In 2015, the worldwide powder coating market was valued at $8.70 billion. In the same year, the market for powder coatings was 2,36 million tons.
The global powder coatings market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period. Increasing applications of powder coatings in various sectors, including automotive, furniture and appliances, is the major driver of market growth. Another factor contributing to market growth is the advantages of powder coatings over traditional wet paints such as high corrosion resistance, durability, cost-effective and high-quality finish. Powder coatings are environmentally friendly as they are solvent-free, resulting in negligible VOC emissions. Hence, have high government regulatory support like REACH and EPA, fueling demand. Application and design issues, however, inhibit market growth. High energy consumption is another factor restraining market growth over the next six years.
Emerging economies like India, China, Malaysia, Brazil, and some GCC countries offer lucrative growth due to strong automotive industry growth. Growing demand for furniture and product availability is projected to boost market growth. Continuous innovation and technological advances will further expand market opportunities.
The market is moderately fragmented, with top ten participants representing 45% of the global market in 2015. AkzoNobel, PPG, Sherwin Williams and Axalta are some of the market’s leading players. In order to increase their market foothold, companies focus on various product innovations. Among other key players in this market are Jotun, BASF, and Nippon Paint.
- Emerging economies offers huge untapped market potential
- Advancement in technologies provide huge market opportunities
- Rising demand for powder coatings from various end use sectors
The report can answer the following questions:
1. What is the global (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, China, Japan) production, production value, consumption, consumption value, import and export of Powder Coatings?
2. Who are the global key manufacturers of Powder Coatings industry? How are their operating situation (capacity, production, price, cost, gross and revenue)?
3. What are the types and applications of Powder Coatings? What is the market share of each type and application?
4. What are the upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment of Powder Coatings? What is the manufacturing process of Powder Coatings?
5. Economic impact on Powder Coatings industry and development trend of Powder Coatings industry.
6. What will the Powder Coatings market size and the growth rate be in 2026?
7. What are the key factors driving the global Powder Coatings industry?
8. What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Powder Coatings market?
9. What are the Powder Coatings market challenges to market growth?
10. What are the Powder Coatings market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Powder Coatings market?
About Credence Research:
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290