The global market for mining chemicals was valued at US$ 23.09 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow by US$ 40.40 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2025.
The global market for floating chemicals mining is gaining momentum with increased metal consumption from various end-use industries, including oil & gas and construction. Increasing investment in mining projects in emerging economies with high mineral reserves such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa is also driving market growth.
However, logistics plays a vital role in floating mining chemicals prices and accounts for over 20 percent of total costs, especially for overseas shipments (export). Suppliers have frequently evaluate all transportation possibilities that not only offer the best economical scale, but also deliver products that meet customer requirements. Moreover, environmental regulations are becoming more stringent on water contamination.
The industry is looking to manufacturers to develop chemicals that can meet the needs of customers in the treatment of challenging minerals while allowing them to address the challenges of environments and resources.
Therefore, profit margins in the mining chemical market are very tight, over the years various multinationals have stopped serving the market. Only handful suppliers offer all the mining chemicals. The market is highly fragmented with the presence of various players, leading to high market competition. Market competition is projected to further intensify due to market growth, private label entry, and increased mergers and acquisitions by multinationals, among others.
– Emerging economies with high mineral reserves offers huge growth potential
– Lower Mineral Concentration and Increased Complexity of Ores
– Increasing Importance of Water Management Activities
The report can answer the following questions:
1. What is the global (North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, China, Japan) production, production value, consumption, consumption value, import and export of Mining Chemicals?
2. Who are the global key manufacturers of Mining Chemicals industry? How are their operating situation (capacity, production, price, cost, gross and revenue)?
3. What are the types and applications of Mining Chemicals? What is the market share of each type and application?
4. What are the upstream raw materials and manufacturing equipment of Mining Chemicals? What is the manufacturing process of Mining Chemicals?
5. Economic impact on Mining Chemicals industry and development trend of Mining Chemicals industry.
6. What will the Mining Chemicals market size and the growth rate be in 2026?
7. What are the key factors driving the global Mining Chemicals industry?
8. What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the Mining Chemicals market?
9. What are the Mining Chemicals market challenges to market growth?
10. What are the Mining Chemicals market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Mining Chemicals market?
About Credence Research:
Credence Research is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives. Over almost a century, we’ve manufactured a firm extraordinarily prepared to this task.
Credence Research Inc.
105 N 1st ST #429
Toll Free (US/CANADA): +1-800-361-8290